Bruce County Emergency Business Sustainability Loan
Please read the information below prior to clicking on the Application Form below.
Bruce Community Futures Development Corporation supports rural businesses within Bruce County. Our Emergency Business Sustainability Loans will help local businesses get through the financial challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Details of the BCFDC Bruce County Emergency Business Sustainability Loans include:
- Low-interest loans of up to $20,000 with 2.5% interest
- No payment required for six months
- Repayment over 5 years with flexible repayment terms and no prepayment penalties
- Loans to be used for cash flow and working capital
Eligible CFDC applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Be established prior to March 1, 2020
- Be impacted adversely by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Sign an owner's personal guarantee
- Complete the loan application and provide personal financial statement, 2019 financial statements (in-house financial statements are acceptable if you have not filed) and first quarter financial statements (January to March 2020).
- Provide a copy of the Master Business License or Incorporation papers.
Eligible businesses must be located in the following area(s) in order to apply through the Bruce CFDC:
|County of Bruce:
- Northern Bruce Peninsula
- South Bruce Peninsula
- Saugeen Shores
- Arran-Elderslie (Tara & Paisley)
- Huron Kinloss
- South Bruce
- Brockton (excluding Walkerton)
For further information contact Barb Fisher at 519-386-9933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT! You must complete, sign, and scan the above Application along with
a) prior year and b) year to date financial statements (in house is fine) and email all documents to email@example.com. Reference your business name in the subject line of the email.