Bruce CFDC Regional Relief and Recovery Fund 2 (RRRF2)
Please read the information below prior to clicking on the Application Form below.
Bruce Community Futures Development Corporation supports rural businesses with access to capital. Our Regional Relief and Recovery Fund 2 (RRRF2) will provide targeted assistance to local businesses to address the financial challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are a rural "main street" businesses including, for example, retail shops, restaurants, and corner stores or a sole proprietor interested in a loan of up to $40,000, you should consider applying for RRRF support through Bruce CFDC.
Details of the BCFDC Regional Relief and Recovery Fund Loans include:
- Interest free loans of up to $40,000 (with condition for partial forgiveness)
- The loan will be based on fixed operating costs, up to $40,000.
- 0% interest and no principal payments until March 31, 2023.
- No payments required until March 31, 2023 but applicant can opt to make payments anytime between April 1, 2021 and March 31, 2023.
- Up to 25% (maximum $10,000) forgiveness is available, provided that 75% (up to $30,000) is paid back by March 31, 2023.
- If 75% of the loan is not repaid by March 31, 2023, the balance owing will be converted to a 3 year loan at 5% interest with a fixed repayment schedule, beginning April 2023.
- The full balance of the loan must be repaid by no later than March 31, 2026.
Eligible CFDC applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Be established prior to March 1, 2020
- Be impacted adversely by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Be viable and not experiencing liquidity or other financial difficulties prior to March 1, 2020
- Have attempted to access other federal relief supports and were ineligible, rejected, or require funding for expenses in excess of support already received, with priority given to applicants who were ineligible or rejected from other federal relief supports
- Sign an owner's personal guarantee and General Security Agreement
- Complete the loan application and provide statement of personal assets & liabilities, prior business year financial statements (in-house financial statements are acceptable) and current year statements up to September 30, 2020.
- Provide a copy of the Master Business Licence or Incorporation documents.
Eligible businesses must be located in the following area(s) in order to apply through the Bruce CFDC:
|County of Bruce:
- Northern Bruce Peninsula
- South Bruce Peninsula
- Saugeen Shores
- Arran-Elderslie (Tara & Paisley)
- Huron Kinloss
- South Bruce
- Brockton (excluding Walkerton)
County of Grey:
- City of Owen Sound
- Georgian Bluffs
- Part of Meaford (Sydenham Township)
For further information contact Barb Fisher at 519-386-9933 or email@example.com
IMPORTANT! You must complete the Attestation Form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org upon submission of your online application.