Bruce CFDC Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF)
Please read the information below prior to clicking on the Application Form below.
Bruce Community Futures Development Corporation supports rural businesses with access to capital. Our Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF) will provide targeted assistance to local businesses to address the financial challenges brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are a rural "main street" businesses including, for example, retail shops, restaurants, and corner stores or a sole proprietor interested in a loan of up to $40,000, you should consider applying for RRRF support through Bruce CFDC.
Details of the BCFDC Regional Relief and Recovery Fund Loans include:
- Maximum assistance will be $60,000;
- 0% interest and no principal payments until December 31, 2022;
- Principal repayments can be voluntarily made at any time;
- For clients receiving $40,000 or less;
- 25% (not to exceed $10,000) of the amount received $40,000 and under can be forgiven provided the Client has paid 75% of the original loan amount prior to December 31, 2022;
- For loans issued totaling between $40,000 and $60,000;
If the Client is unable to repay the loan by December 31, 2022, the loan will be converted to a three-year term loan with interest rates up to 5%, effective January 1, 2023. No payments are required until December 31, 2022, but the Client can opt to make payments anytime between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2022. The full balance must be repaid no later than December 31, 2025.
- 25% (not to exceed $10,000) of the first $40,000 and 50% (not to exceed $10,000) of the second $20,000 can be forgiven provided the client has paid the full outstanding balance by December 31, 2022.
Eligible CFDC applicants must also meet the following criteria:
- Be established prior to March 1, 2020
- Be impacted adversely by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Be viable and not experiencing liquidity or other financial difficulties prior to March 1, 2020
- Have attempted to access other federal relief supports and were ineligible, rejected, or require funding for expenses in excess of support already received, with priority given to applicants who were ineligible or rejected from other federal relief supports
- Sign an owner's personal guarantee and General Security Agreement
- Complete the loan application and provide statement of personal assets & liabilities, prior business year financial statements (in-house financial statements are acceptable) and current year statements up to September 30, 2020.
- Provide a copy of the Master Business Licence or Incorporation documents.
Eligible businesses must be located in the following area(s) in order to apply through the Bruce CFDC:
|County of Bruce:
- Northern Bruce Peninsula
- South Bruce Peninsula
- Saugeen Shores
- Arran-Elderslie (Tara & Paisley)
- Huron Kinloss
- South Bruce
- Brockton (excluding Walkerton)
County of Grey:
- City of Owen Sound
- Georgian Bluffs
- Part of Meaford (Sydenham Township)
For further information contact Barb Fisher at 519-386-9933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT! You must complete the Attestation Form and return to email@example.com upon submission of your online application.